Jun 30, 2009

smiles...=')

It's been umpteen days, since I lost someone very special to me... Someone, whom I can't seem to let go.. though we're still going out, but as normal friends.. it makes me happy enough to know she's just right there by my side all the time... only thing is that there's a boundary between us.. it's just an extra word to add into "friend"...and everything will be totally different.

Those memories we had together... starts to swirl around my head, and things we've been through together isn't easy to erase. Though it's a short period, but the times we spent together, seems like it lasted than we are together.. Cherishing every moments together, forgive and to forget, to love and to comfort.. sadness, that needs to be cheered.. loneliness that needs to be cuddled..

Somehow.. i wish for her happiness, but on the other hand, i wish i could be selfish.. but I can't, seeing her now, with a cheerful face all the time, how could I take away all that?... It hurts a lot to let go something which really meant the world to you..
I still love her, whole heartedly..

0 comments: