Jun 22, 2009

Hardest part in life..

Through out these months we've been together,
Tons of arguments, yet loads of memories,
Gallons of tears, and countless times of joy,
Through sickness, and healthy times,
Cherishing every moment together,
and it all ended with a full stop.
Everyone says just forget it and move on,
I've been tryin to input that phrase into me,
countless times I tried, yet it isn't easy,
Yet i still cherish everything bout her,
I grew to love her imperfections and all..
and I've never once ever thought of leaving her.

The hardest part in life, is to let go someone you really love so badly...
and to give them the happiness they wanted.
i don't know how to describe this feeling,
how much I really cherish this relationship,
seems to me the harder I try, the more it seems to go away..
Smiling, is only a face,
to let people know that you're happy,
but it's not easy to smile, when tears always fills your eyes when you smile..



It's hard to forget bout someone you loved so much.


and I'm still trying....I still love you...

0 comments: