Nov 28, 2008

Stressness?

Seems like everyone is in stress mode..
Another bad news adds up.. stupid presentation is moved forward.. that means rushing my ass off before the holidays... and i failed another dumb arse subject.. which i don't even know why.. and another thing, is i gotta retake this dumb arse subject before my gradz, or i'll be a certified'-less grad.. hmmm. how sucky issit.. Recently my left eyes twitch a lot.. i wonder why?.. izzit a sign for something bad's gonna happen?.(Chinese beliefs) it's been 3 days already... and i'm getting worried... hmmm

Anyways, after reading Bryan's blog.. it's seems so true.. everything's changed after the internships.. we hardly hang out anymore.. is it because of assignments??.. or just because everyone is changed?...

Well, it's a saturday, and i'm working... hahaha. instead of staying home and gettin my stuup.. presentation done, i'm looking after some job my dad left for me and my mom.. My eldest sis suppose to work today, and i'm taking over her job, just because she's tired.. wtf.. and i can't turn down my mom cause she's freakishly stressed that she woke me from slumberland.. on the way to work, she kept shouting and expressing her anger to me.(i wonder why..) and i kept quiet the entire time.. til she burst out in tears... i felt bad if i would have complained to her bout my assignments and stuffs.. (hopefully after all this my mama would feel better..hope to see her smile or laugh again)...


Hope everything ends well soon... cause seeing everyone stressed up although it's towards the end of the year... where's the new year's spirit?. sucks to see this environment.. where everyone is down and out.. I wish everyone here all the best in what-so-ever y'all are up to.... Take good care my friends, my family, my everyone..

6 comments:

Silent Siputz said...

Everything seems to be so kelam-kabut recently. Hope things get to the better soon. Guess everyone is forced to be so busy over their own burden and stuff. Well, don't push urself too hard aye sharky boy. go through it and it will surely turn out to be better some day =)

Btw, what suck arse subject you failed la? LAN subject aye? Moral? or Malaysian studies?

Marcus said...

hey siputs... thanks for your tip yea.. maybe it's just for this short period of time i'll be busy as hell... so how's the intern? doin great?..
Well, i flunked my malaysian studies.. Crappy, gotta retake the stupid exams before i grad...shi-ets..
anyways, thanks for your comment yah!XP you take good care too..^_^

Silent Siputz said...

Hey sharky! you're most welcome buddy! me intern tak berapa fun lor.. tahan while more can go back college and prepare my grave dy XD (Finals).
Ooo.. Damn crappy wei! Me too lor! but I failed my moral lar. Ishh.. As if siput have no moral. Duhh.. Presentation was fine too wut. babi
Alright man! u take good care too (^-^)

Marcus said...

hmmm... at least you learn something from it lerh.. hehe.. you got in mind what you gonna do for your finals? better do erh.. if not, you'll be stonning throughout the whole term wei...haiz.. like me, lost edi now..@_@..
wakakakaka... siput got moral one..XP..hehehe that stupid guy dunnoe how to mark ni erh.. well wish you all the best larh siputs..
see you around..^_^

Silent Siputz said...

Erm.. sort of lar.. but I bet not as much as others. All I remember is what I quote about the lady boss :-
Quote 1 - "(after some time thinking of how to modify the idea) Aiya.. I don't know lar.. You think lar~ ... You designer marh... Designer know how to draw anything wan marhh.."

Quote 2 - "(overlook at the price quotation) Cannot like that wan... (add another 10% after adding 25% of total)" O_o?????

Quote 3 - etc etc


XDDDD!! What the Heck? Ini macam do business wan ar? No wonder lar tak de sales...


Haih.. what to do? Mr.J**** tak tau mark. Then we all mati lor... So lame for students like us failing subject like these = =~

The Littlemei said...

same here lar marc! ;)
but holiday started adi...
well, sort of lol...

*weeee*

HAPPY HOLIDAY MARC!
guess yours also started adi ryte?
or going? lol

xoox