Nov 18, 2008

I need part time jobs... gawd damn...

Sucky part when living under your parents money, is that when they got money, they'll give you extras whenever you're taking allowance from them and when they are uptight, they'll don't give a damn whether you have extras, and worst, they complain that you took too much... I know whenever my parents are uptight or not...Plus I'm working under my dad for his drafting works... Anyways, got another reduction into my weekly allowance again, and I got my haircut on the wrong week...>__<" Imma live with only 60, which includes my weekly gascash.. So, basically... i'm f*^kin broke, wonder how am i gonna survive this week?... bummer...

Anyone knows any part-time interior jobs? whether it's autocad draftings or 3d perspectives... Do drop me a message or something yeah..
I need the extra cash.T__T..

(me signing off, broke as hell..).

0 comments: