Jul 29, 2009

Sitting here, wondering, how should I write?
how much I wish it shouldn't end this way, that it shouldn't end at all,
It's not a dream to me, when what I felt is really true,
How much i wish it was a nightmare where I could wake up and things weren't this way.
but I wasn't living in a dream, because every single inch of my body feels this feeling,
it's tingling, it's beyond my control,
a feeling which I stand strong and fight with anyone who's in my way,
What i had felt before this, is as true as it can be,
everyday it's like rainbows and butterflies all around me,
but what i felt right now, i don't wish it could be true,
a feeling which i felt i'm strengthless and i couldn't move on,
I couldn't breath, and no matter what, I'll stand, or I'll crawl,
because of the one person that makes me true,
one person who changed my entire life,
and that one person who gave me something valuable, which is love...

0 comments: